- Polyester and nylon fabric
- Seahawk logo on each sleeve
- Seahawks wordmark on back
- Number 00 outlined in Seahawks wolf grey
How to Choose the Right Size:
(Use a cloth measuring tape)
1. Measure the length of your dog from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
2. Measure the girth of your dog from the chest at its widest point, which is usually behind the front legs.
3. Measure the neck of your dog by measuring the circumference as you would a collar.
*If your dog is stouter, has a thick coat, broader chest, wider underside or is at the maximum for the size chart listed, you may want to move up to the next larger size for an optional fit.
Small | Length 12-13" | Girth 14-18" | Neck 10-13"
Medium | Length 14-15" | Girth 16-20" | Neck 11-14"
Large | Length 16-17" | Girth 20-24" | Neck 13-16"
X-Large | Length 18-20" | Girth 27-30" | Neck 16-21"
Breed Size Standards: (Based on Length)
Small - 12-13"
Medium - 14-15"
King charles Spaniel
Large - 16-17"
Jack Russell Terrier
X-Large - 18-20"
West Highland Terrier